Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Candy

I know Easter was a couple weeks, ago, but I wanted to talk about my least favorite candies ever. At least of the Easter variety. Really,

1. The Cadbury Creme Egg:
These are just really nasty. The creme inside is creepy and scares me
a lot. I'm not really sure why; it just does. The chocolate part is good, but the rest isn't, unfortunately. However, my mother seems to be under the impression that I like them, so usually at least one ends up in my Easter basket. Except for this year, that is. Well, I guess I got those mini Cadbury eggs, but that's not the point. I do not like them.





2. Jelly Beans: 
Yeah, that's right. I don't like jelly beans. Actually, there's an exception to that rule: I like the Starburst flavored jelly beans and some Jelly Belly jelly beans. The rest are gross. I think it's more of a texture thing.





3. Peeps:

These are the worst Easter candy of all time. They're too sweet, and they don't really taste like much of anything, really. However, there are other fun things to do with them.

One time, we were having a bonfire, and my brother decided it'd be a fantastic idea to make a s'mores with a Peep, or at least have a roasted Peep. Anyways, he tried and that Peep set ablaze so quickly because sugar is quite flammable, so it was just a large ball of fire. Moral of the story: not even fire can enhance the taste of a Peep.

A few nights ago, my family and I decided to play Yahtzee. My sister (of course), kept rolling Yahtzees, so my dad implemented a new rule: if you roll a Yahtzee and your name starts with an "E", then you must consume a Peep. Of course, this rule only applied to her since she's the only one whose name starts with an "E". She ended up eating only two, but she should have eaten more like five or six.

On a side note:
Even though these aren't Easter candies, circus peanuts are still really gross.



Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment