Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Break, Books, and Blogs (I Like Alliteration...Just Sayin'...)

I'm really excited. First of all, I don't have school for the rest of the week, secondly, Thanksgiving is on Thursday, and thirdly, I started another blog. I know. You're probably thinking, "But you just started this on. Why start another one?" Well, quite honestly, my new blog is different from this one.

I enjoy reading a lot, so I decided to make a blog where I can write about books, give my opinions and such. This blog I am writing on right now is more of a personal one where I can really write about anything. The other one is more literary related. Plus, I'm trying WordPress. Not that I like it better than Blogger, but I just wanted to have the experience with different sites, and how they work. There's nothing of too much importance there yet, but I plan to update it soon. Most likely tomorrow sometime, but that's not a guarantee. The link is in the side-bar thing, but I suppose I could add a link in this post, too.


There. I hope you enjoy it, and check back soon for new posts there!

I hope the rest of your is Tuesday is terrific!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment