Friday, November 30, 2012

Movies I'm Excited For

I am excited for many things this year. OK, mostly I'm excited for movies, but some of them look excellent.

First off, Les Mis is supposed to come out the 25th of December, I believe. The trailer looks phenomenal. I guess we won't know for sure until it actually comes out, but the trailer gave me shivers.
We played a Les Mis medley at one of our band concerts last year, and so I decided to watch the 25th anniversary concert on YouTube. I was hooked instantly. I planned on reading the book during the summer, but unfortunately, that didn't happen. I was happy to learn that the actress who played Eponine in the 25th anniversary concert, Samantha Barks, also plays Eponine in the movie. I still detest Cosette, though. I find her character annoying.


The other movie I'm excited for that hasn't come out yet is The Hobbit. I saw the trailer when I saw Life of Pi with my friends, and it looked outstanding. The actor (Martin Freeman) who plays Watson in the BBC show Sherlock plays Bilbo.A promotional campaign I've never seen before is a restaurant creating a menu based around a movie, but it happened at Denny's. I was at Denny's last week with my family, and they have a Hobbit-themed menu there. My whole family ordered off that menu. It was a good day.



I'm also excited to see the Lincoln movie and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, neither of which I have seen yet, but both are out in theaters already. My grandma saw Lincoln and liked it a lot, so I know it'll be a great movie.

Have a fantastic Friday night, and go see these movies! But try to read the book first before you see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment